Tuesday, May 16, 2017

SOL Tuesday - Kaleidoscope Play



Slice of Life Tuesday
Tuesday May 16, 2017

Kaleidoscope Play

**************************




When I was little, I was fascinated by kaleidoscopes. The colors, the shapes, the patterns...and the huge changes made by the slightest of movements...dazzled me and kept me occupied for long periods of time.


Many years later, I still enjoy kaleidoscopes. But most of the time now, when I play with a kaleidoscope, its a kaleidoscope of a different form. It is an app. (There's an app for everything these days, right?)  The name of the app, appropriately, is Kaleidoscope. I like to play with Kaleidoscope when I need to unwind a little at the end of a long, stressful, busy day.  I can be creative when I make designs with this app, but it takes almost no skill, talent, concentration, or planning.... so it's perfect for unwinding. With Kaleidoscope, I can doodle mindlessly, with spectacular results.


I was looking at some of the designs I made recently, and words started popping into my head. I decided to post a few of my creations here, and see what words came to mind with each.





Design 1:


Words that come to mind:
Demure
Cool
Orderly
Plaid
Serene
Methodical
Stately
Contained
Glowing
Design

With a
Warm
Sunburst.



Design 2:




Sparkly
Warm
Radiant
Shiny
Neat
Beaded
Fancy
Colorful
Turkey feathers

With a
Cool
Precise
Flower.






Design 3:




POW!
Splattered
Bright
Bold
Wild
Feathery
Striped
Color-rich
Pizazz!



Yes, like to play with colors, patterns, and words. There are no deep thoughts here in my writing today, no profound wisdom. Sometimes it's just fun to play!

:-)

****************************
JudyK May 16, 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed, and very much appreciated! :-)