Friday, March 2, 2018

SOLSC Day2 - Rusty Blogs and Tired Brains





Slice Of Life Story Challenge: Day 2 — Rusty Blogs and Tired Brains

*****

Wow, I have been realizing for the past few days just how rusty I am in remembering how to do things on this blog!  How do I insert the Slice Of Life picture onto my blog? I haven’t remembered yet. How do I find my permalink to post to The Two Writing Teachers site? I had to re-learn that yesterday, but I think I know it now. How do I do that and how do I do that? I have no idea. I’m having to re-learn e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g. I guess that’s what I get for ignoring my blog for nine months, a mistake I hope NOT to repeat.

I’ve been doing a lot of writing in the past few days, but it’s the “required for my job” kind of writing, not the “fun because I want to do it” kind of writing. IEP progress reports. Enough said.

Now it’s Friday night, and it’s been a looong week, and my brain is tired. I’m REALLY looking forward to the next two days off, when hopefully I can refresh my brain, figure out once again how my blog works, and do a little FUN writing.

Here’s hoping!
😊

*****
JudyK March 2, 2018



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed, and very much appreciated! :-)