Tuesday, April 16, 2019

SOL Tuesday -- What I Am Seeing




Slice of Life Tuesday -- 
April 16, 2019
"What I am Seeing"
********************

I can definitely say that in the past week, spring has sprung in central Ohio! On my drive home from work each day, I've noticed daffodils blooming, trees flowering, grass greening up, and leaves starting to bud on some trees. Oh, what glorious sights those are!

We've also had a few warm days...as in, well-into-the-70's warm. Hallelujah! And since today is one of those days, I decided to take advantage of it and sit out on my cousin's patio after I got home from work. I am sitting here observing, and enjoying, and soaking up the wonder of spring! I was inspired to write a list of some of the things I'm seeing right now. So here it is ---


What I am Seeing -- Tuesday April 16 at 5:30 PM :-)

  • blue skies -- clear, beautiful, deep
  • sunlit grass -- fresh, bright, green
  • fir trees -- tall, green, stately
  • sprouting plants -- little, green, full of promise
  • white fences -- bright, defining, symmetrical
  • birds -- flying, singing, squawking
  • cement sidewalks -- beige, worn, cracked
  • brick buildings -- tan, yellow, straight
  • parked cars -- shiny, metallic, bulky
  • lawn furniture -- colorful, comfy, inviting
  • deciduous trees -- bright green, swaying, leafing out

   



 



     



*********************
JudyK :-)   April 16, 2019

2 comments:

  1. Glorious sights, indeed! My patio furniture needs refreshed. I love the picture of plant pushing through. Is shoes our determination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing so much beauty! It makes me happy when people take the time to observe outside beauty. In Wisconsin we have some lingering snow (!) from last week's storm, a lot of mud, and a few tulips and daffodils starting to emerge.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed, and very much appreciated! :-)