Tuesday, April 9, 2019

SOL Tuesday -- Educational Conference (a poem)








Slice of Life Tuesday -- "Educational Conference"
**************************




Earlier this evening, I returned from a conference of the Correctional Education Association. After all the years I've been teaching, I've never been to a multi-day educational conference before...and it was an extremely interesting experience. I'm very grateful to have had the opportunity to attend!

A poem in honor of my very first conference:




Educational Conference

Throngs of educators
Beautiful resort
Daytime learning

Inspirational keynote speakers
Presentations
Questions

Success stories
Friendly commiserations
Helpful tips

Delicious food
Evening games, music, and fun
Networking

Ideas

Sharing

Warmth

Validation

Rejuvenation


HOPE.



******************************
JudyK :-)  April 9, 2019



2 comments:

  1. I really like how you punctuated the end with how all these things brought you to hope. I feel the same way after any professional development.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always feel so rejuvenated after attending conferences. I love the learning, the sharing, and passion! It sounds like it was a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed, and very much appreciated! :-)