Tuesday, May 28, 2019

SOL Tuesday -- My New Car




Slice of Life Tuesday -- May 28, 2019
"My New Car"
**************


I recently purchased a used car (I think it's amusing how people call used cars "pre-owned" cars these days!) to replace the 29-year-old Chevy I've been driving for the past few years. It's a 2003 Mazda 6. I wanted to post a picture of it here, but I'm having trouble sending a picture to this blog, so... no picture. But I did write a poem about it, which I'll share here --




My New Car



My new car!

(Wellllll... it's new

to ME anyway!)



It's not perfect,

BUT I'm extraordinarily

happy to be...



driving a car

that was built

in THIS century!




😁


*****************************
JudyK :-)  May 28, 2019


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new car! It is exciting to get a new on. I especially liked the line

    "I'm extraordinarily
    happy to be...
    driving a car
    that was built
    in THIS century!

    Wishing you many happy miles together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Adrienne! I'm also hoping to have many happy miles together with this "new" vehicle --- keep your fingers crossed! :-) ~JudyK

      Delete

Comments are welcomed, and very much appreciated! :-)