Tuesday, March 21, 2017

SOLSC Day 21 - My Six Word Story For Today




Slice of Life Story Challenge -- Day 21  #SOL17
My Six Word Story For Today





I've seen some of the Slice of Life challenge writers doing "six word stories" or "six word memoirs." I don't know much about these six word stories and don't know what all the rules are for them, but I'm quite tired right now, so I thought that I would write a six word story tonight instead of writing a lengthier piece. My story has six words, and it tells a story, so I'm hoping that I did it correctly.

My six word story is this:

Babysat grandchildren for eight hours. Exhausted!

**************
JudyK   March 21, 2107

                        

7 comments:

  1. My 6:
    Love this and can totally relate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice poem, clear plot, cute characters

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can imagine how exhausting that must be!! A well-deserved 6 word story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can imagine how exhausting that must be!! A well-deserved 6 word story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a long time! I did 4 grandchildren for 5 hours, but you have me beat! Enjoy some well deserved rest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it amazing that six words can let us know so much.

    ReplyDelete