Thursday, March 7, 2019

SOL 2019 -- Day 7 -- Six Word Stories: The More Things Change....


SOL story challenge, March 2019
Day 7 -- Six Word Stories: "The More Things Change....."
***************************************************************************





Six Word Stories:
The More Things Change....



No more doing children's progress reports.


Now I have "Inmate Evaluation Reports."




Things change, 


but stay the same.



:-)

*****************************************************
JudyK  :-)  March 7, 2019


2 comments:

  1. Hey how serendipitous... I just blogged about flash fiction,too! These are great. Perfect stories for every teacher out there I know! I'm curious about the inmate evaluation reports!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you connected six-word stories to create a story. Leaves me with questions. (Rather than commenting on your letter - decided to go back to some posts that did not get as many readers)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed, and very much appreciated! :-)