Tuesday, March 31, 2020

SOL20 Day 31 - March 2020's Story


















Slice of Life Story Challenge 2020 -- Day 31
March 31, 2020
"March 2020's Story"
***************************************
**************************************



My writing today was inspired by Diane Anderson (newtreemom), whose traditional last slice of the March challenge is a poem she creates from the titles of her thirty-one slices. (See her poem here.)



I was very intrigued by this idea! I looked back at the titles of my slices for March, to see if I could possibly arrange them into a poem. As soon as I had reread all the titles, however, I realized that I wanted to leave them in chronological order for my poem
....I like the story that the titles tell as the month progressed! 
So here is my poem for March, 2020 ---


~ ~ ~
March 2020's Story

Creeeeeak! The Door Opens!

A Moment of Rambling

Appreciating Tuesday
Judy By The Numbers

March 5 Haiku

March 5-6 Haiku
What Do You See?

Sunday Memories -- A Cinquain Poem

The Train Chain
A Six Word Story
Observations from the Couch

Vital Hope

Calm and Comforting
Currently...
Reflections and POSITIVITY

The Word Nerd Visits Again!

The Crunch Time Caper

Sister Love
What Really Happened

Enjoying Fresh Air...And Noticing

Antidote, Please!
Oh, Happy Day!
Yesterday's Noticings

Another Six Word Story

"A Breath of Fresh Air"
Unplanned Inspiration

Green Is....
I'm Joining the Spring Fling!
Force of Nature

Lessons Learned...And a Thank You!
March 2020's Story
 ~ ~ ~

I have loved participating in the Slice of Life Story Challenge for my 4th straight year! To all the other participants, and to everyone at Two Writing Teachers, I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. Stay well, everyone!


:-)

**************************************************************************
JudyK   March 31, 2020    

P.S Happy birthday in Heaven, Susan! We love you!






2 comments:

  1. Judy, congrats on completing your fourth year of slicing. When I read through your titles, there are so many I want to go back and read. I'm happy our community has grown so much, but I miss the time when it was easier to get around to more blogs. Here are some of the entries I want to visit - Vital Hope, Calm and Comforting, The Word Nerd Visits Again, and Sister Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Judy, your title make a beautiful poem. I've seen a couple others do this, and yours is my favorite. There is something beautiful in the titles you've chosen for your March slices, and you can see the month progressing in short chapters.

    Now I'm intrigued to go see my titles. I think what I will learn is that my titles have been given only a little thought, sometimes literally as an afterthought, when I see that my post was just called something like "Day 18 Slice of Life."

    Congratulations for completing four years! That's quite an accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed, and very much appreciated! :-)