Wednesday, March 11, 2020

SOL20 Day 11 - Observations From The Couch

















Slice of Life Story Challenge 2020 -- Day 11
March 11, 2020
"Observations From The Couch"
***************************************


Taking a few moments just to sit and observe....

5 Things I See Right Now
Gray skies outside the window
Floyd the cat sleeping next to me on the couch
My school bag full of folders, papers, a sweater, and an empty water bottle
A bookshelf with books, pictures, photo albums, and assorted knickknacks
A very messy living room 

5 Things I Hear Right Now
The  gentle shhhhhhhhhhhhh of the furnace fan running
My dog Kacie whining to be let out of her crate
The tap tap tappity tap of the keys on the laptop keyboard
A sitcom (Bob ❤ Abishola) playing on the DVR
The vrrmmmmm of a car driving by outside

5 Things I Feel Right Now
Happiness inside me
Tiredness all through me
Amusement tickling my funny bone (from Bob ❤ Abishola)
Cozy warmth from Floyd
Satisfaction from an important IEP meeting that went well this morning


:-)
*****************************
JudyK   March 11, 2020







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed, and very much appreciated! :-)