Monday, March 2, 2020

SOL20 Day 2 - A Moment of Rambling















Slice of Life Story Challenge 2020 -- Day 2
March 2, 2020
"A Moment of Rambling"
***************************************


Tired. 

Tired, tired, tired.

Tiiiirrrrreeeeeddddd.

What is it about being tired, that you can think of nothing else?

It's Monday, it's been a long day, it's 10 PM, and I want to go to bed. But I have a few more things that I need to accomplish yet this evening before I head to bed. One of the drawbacks of being a responsible adult....I have to do what I have to do, instead of what I want to to.

Sometimes I don't WANT to be a responsible adult. Sigh. But the ship sailed on that one a long time ago. ( A long, loooooong time ago, heh heh.) The fact is that I AM an adult, and I need to keep on plugging along.

So, I'm going to try to stop thinking about being tired, and just keep putting one foot in front of the other, and just do what I need to do. And eventually I'll get to go to bed and to sleep. And tomorrow will be a new day.

And hopefully, tomorrow I won't be as tired.

I'm also hoping, at the moment, that this writing is making sense. Sometimes my writing is a little more nonsensical when I'm tired. Which I am right now....tired that is. Have I mentioned that I'm tired? ;-)

***************************************
JudyK -- March 2, 2020 :-)


1 comment:

  1. Your writing makes perfect sense! I know that level of tired all too well. Hope you get a good night's sleep!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed, and very much appreciated! :-)