Sunday, March 29, 2020

SOL20 Day 29 - Force of Nature
















Slice of Life Story Challenge 2020 -- Day 29
March 29, 2020
"Force of Nature"
***************************************
**********************





Looking out my bedroom window when I woke up this morning, the very first thing I noticed was that the skies had cleared. And then I saw:



~ ~ ~




Tree branches swaying wildly


this way and that


dipping and bending


up and down


forcefully



~ ~ ~



A cold front is making its way through. What new weather will it bring this time?


:-)
********************************
JudyK   March 29, 2020





2 comments:

  1. My weather today, too. Good writing captures it well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your poem. We have had alot of wind this winter, probably a windy spring too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed, and very much appreciated! :-)