Saturday, March 14, 2020

SOL20 Day 14 - Currently...




















Slice of Life Story Challenge 2020 -- Day 14
March 14, 2020
"Currently..."
***************************************


Currently, I am...

Reading: I got some books out of the library last weekend. I haven't had time to read them yet, but will start soon! The first one I want to read is Runaway Amish Girl: The Great Escape, by Emma Gingerich.

Watching: Right now I'm watching a show which my DVR recorded a few days ago. The show is "In the Know" and is a local academic quiz show for teams of high school students. A big shout-out to Hilliard Darby High School (my kids' alma mater) who won over Columbus Academy!

Eating: I'm snacking on some Cheez-it Snack Mix. 

Drinking: Water...just ordinary, but refreshing, tap water.

Loving: The comradery of all those participating in the Slice Of Life Story Challenge this March, through the Two Writing Teachers website. Especially now, with the Covid-19 pandemic still ramping up and forcing many changes to our daily lives, it's nice to have others to talk to about the pandemic, writing, teaching, and any number of topics!

Appreciating: the opportunity to catch up on some sleep and have a quiet day at home today.

Wishing: that I were going to get paid while the schools close down for the next 3 weeks. I'm in an unusual situation since I just started my new teaching job about a month ago. I'm hoping to eventually be employed by the school where I'm teaching, but at the moment I am actually self-employed, and the school is contracting for my services. I'm not exactly sure how things are going to turn out with no income for a while, but I have faith that somehow everything will turn out okay.

Planning: a road trip to Rhode Island with my cousin MarySue in June. We'll be visiting my younger brother and his wife. I'm hoping that life will be back to normal by then, and we'll be able to make our trip as planned!
And that's ME, currently.
:-)
************************************************
JudyK   March 14, 2020  (Happy Pi Day!)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed, and very much appreciated! :-)