Wednesday, March 4, 2020

SOL20 Day 4 - Judy By The Numbers


















Slice of Life Story Challenge 2020 -- Day 4
March 4, 2020
"Judy By the Numbers"
***************************************

Today, it's all about me!  Heh heh  😉


Judy By the Numbers

1 - One state in which I've lived for my entire life: Ohio
2 - Two pets: a cat named Floyd and a dog named Kacie
3 - Three grown children and their three loving spouses
4 - Four amazing siblings (including one in Heaven)
5 - Five feet in my height...plus seven inches
6 - Six rooms in my house
7 - Seven people in my family as I was growing up
8 - Eight books that I have on hold at the library
9 - Nine beautiful grandchildren
10 - Ten (times four!) years that I've lived in my house
11 - Eleven letters in the last name I was born with
12 - Twelve delightful great nieces and nephews


**************************************
JudyK  March 4, 2020





7 comments:

  1. What a fun way to share info about yourself. I might steal this to use for my post tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aunt Judy,

    Lovely! I had fun reading it!

    The great-nieces and nephews made me think of my 3 cute nephews!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed, and very much appreciated! :-)