Monday, March 1, 2021

SOLSC21 - Day 1 - An Otomatopoeia Apology

 











Slice of Life Story Challenge 2021 -- Day 1
March 1, 2021
"An O
nomatopoeia Apology"
**********************************************************************



Click!  I insert and turn the key.
Klunk!  I turn the doorknob.
Creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeak!  I push the door open
Ever so slowly.

Ack!  I duck under cobwebs.
Pufffff!  I blow off dust.
Coughhh!  I try not to breathe in dust
Ever so carefully.

"I'm sorry" I say aloud,
"I didn't mean to ignore you."
(I never mean to,
Yet somehow
 I always do.)

"Welcome back," it says to me,
"Let's have some fun!"
Always forgiving,
Never passing judgment,
Always happy to see me (no matter how long it's been):
My poor neglected blog




😊 Yippee! The March 2021 Slice of Life Story Challenge has begun! 

***********************************
JudyK   March 1, 2021




2 comments:

  1. This is fun! I was imagining you talking about your classroom, as we have been out of ours for a really long time and I imagine the opening of them as just like this. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed, and very much appreciated! :-)