Monday, March 8, 2021

SOLSC21 - Day 8 - I'd Rather Be Lingering

 













Slice of Life Story Challenge 2021 -- Day 8
March 8, 2021
"I'd Rather Be Lingering...."
**********************************************************************


A sort of a poem about what I'd rather be doing tonight....




   I'd love to linger longer at Two Writing Teachers

      Perusing two hundred slicers' writings.


   But a different kind of writing demands my attention,

      And alas! I must follow its summons...


    

          Because 

                IEPs 

                       don't 

                             write 

                                     themselves.  

                                                      😜




*****************************************

JudyK  :-)   March 8, 2021


4 comments:

  1. I think probably anything would be better than writing IEPs, from what I've seen! I hope it goes quickly for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, one thing IEP writing does NOT do, is go quickly. But thanks! ;-)

      Delete
  2. Oh, Judy, I think teachers who write IEPs will have a special spot in heaven just for them. I could never do what you do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, Ramona, thank you! Writing an IEP is not that difficult, actually; it just involves millions of details and takes a ton of time. I honestly LIKE writing an IEP, but less so when I have multiple ones to write at the same time, as has been the case recently. It all works out somehow :-)

      Delete

Comments are welcomed, and very much appreciated! :-)