Monday, March 29, 2021

SOLSC21 - Day 29 - Kacie's Monday Adventure

 











Slice of Life Story Challenge 2021 -- Day 29
March 29, 2021
"Kacie's Monday Adventure"
*********************************************




Hi! My name is Kacie! I am almost 4 years old, and I live in a house with my people: Judy, Maggie David, and Ed. We have a big back yard that I like to run around in, especially when one of my people is playing with me. (I can run very fast!) My back yard is on a corner, so sometimes I get to see people walk their dogs by, on two different sides of the house. I really like to bark at the other dogs that I see, but I don't bark too much. Usually.


I also like to chew on things. Sometimes that gets me into trouble. I'm not exactly sure why, but my people don't like it when I chew on things. Once, when I was still a puppy, I chewed a toy and ate part of it, and then I got sick. I had to go to a vet hospital and have surgery to get the toy out of me. Maybe that's why my people don't like me to chew things? 


This is a picture of me and my brothers and sisters when I was a tiny puppy, just 5 days old:



And this is what I looked like when I was almost 2 weeks old:


I've grown up a lot since then. Now I weigh 38 pounds!









Sometimes I go for rides in the car with my people. I like it, as long as my people are in the car, too. Sometimes Ed gets out of the car and goes into a building that he calls "work" and he doesn't come back out, and then we leave without him! I don't like when that happens! At all.


Today after Ed left the car, Maggie David took me to another place where I've been before. It was the vet's office. I don't mind going there, because the people there are very nice and I like them. While I was waiting for my turn to go into the office, I had a good time looking at things out the car windows. There are always interesting things to see.


   


 



When it was my turn to go into the office, Maggie David waited in the car while I went in with a nice lady. I got a shot, but I didn't mind. And then I went back outside and got back in the car with Maggie David. I was happy. 


I like when I get to go on adventures. I had a fun afternoon!


Kacie



*************************************************************

JudyK (Kacie's person) :-)   March 29, 2021



2 comments:

  1. Kacie has STOLEN MY HEART. Love the name, the photos, and riding along on her adventures.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed, and very much appreciated! :-)