Wednesday, March 24, 2021

SOLSC21 - Day 24 - 24 Things That Make Me Happy

 













Slice of Life Story Challenge 2021 -- Day 24
March 24, 2021
"24 Things That Make Me Happy"
***********************************************



Since today is the 24th of March, and this is the 24th day of the Slice of Life Challenge, I decided to make a list of 24 things that make me happy. At first I thought it might be difficult coming up with 24 things, but soon I realized that the real challenge would be trimming my list down to only 24 items! :-) 




24 Things
(not listed in order of importance)
That Make Me Happy:
~~~

hugs

baby smiles

rainbows

freckles on little kids' faces

sunshine

cuddly puppies

cheesecake

road trips with my cousin MarySue

jingle bells jingling

chocolate

kisses from my grandchildren

sunrises

visits with my siblings

soft, warm blankets

lunch with friends

crocuses blooming in March

texts from my kids

reading on my backyard swing

hikes in nature

hot chocolate on a cold winter day

family dinners

messages from old friends

laughter

home




I think everyone should make a list of their happy things. Just reading my list brings a smile to my face!  😊


***************************************************
JudyK  :-)   March 24, 2021





2 comments:

  1. I love a list slice! And yours made me smile. So many little things each day that make us happy! And then the happiness of capturing them all in a slice!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed, and very much appreciated! :-)